Ask the Expert!
Our Dietitan, Laura Clark, has over 14 years experience working in a variety of hospital and community settings including delivering consultant and G.P led clinics in Whiston and St Helens Trust, Knowsley and 5 Boroughs PCT’s and Mersey Care NHS Trust, she is registered with the Health Professions Council and is a member of the British Dietetic Association.
Laura is highly experienced in working with patients both adults and paediatrics with complex clinical diseases such as Diabetes, Inflammatory Bowel conditions, Weight Management, Oncology, Renal disease, Allergies, Metabolic conditions and much more. She has a professional interest and experience in Sports Dietetics and is committed to Continued Professional Development which aims to provide Dietary and Nutritional advice in accordance with current evidence based practice e.g. NICE guidelines and research
What we can offer:
- Personalised diet plans, expertly calculated using Scientific nutritional analysis to ensure your plan is tailored to your needs/goals
- Nutritional assessment including specific feedback e.g. specific vitamins/minerals you may be deficient in.
- Nutritional support packages (includes various literature and guidance)
- Individual or family menu plans (3-4 week plan)
- 1:1 consultations/skype/email and text service to support you in achieving your goals
- Follow-up consultations if required
Laura has expertise in the following, for both adults and children:
- Weight Management (including Pre-Post Pregnancy) *NOF Award in Clinical Excellence 2010
- Allergies/Intolerance e.g. Inflammatory bowel conditions such as: Crohns, Diverticulitis, Ulcerative colitis, Gall stones, Coeliac Disease, IBS, Lactose intolerance, Yeast intolerance and many more areas of Gastroenterology
- Diabetes including Type 1 and 2 or diet controlled only
- Kidney disorders
- Sports and fitness including strength/endurance/speed e.g for Iron Man and Triathlons/ Cutting weight for exercise such as Boxing, MMA
- Woman’s health e.g. PMS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pre-post menopause
- Men’s health
Email Laura on: email@example.com to enquire about an appointment