Kate has been working as a qualified fitness professional and massage therapist since 2003.
After her initial qualification as a Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist she specialized in core fitness and the Pilates Method
Kate has completed the internationally recognised STOTT PILATES® full certification as an instructor.
She has also continued her massage therapy training and completed the NO HANDS massage full immersion training.
With 20 years Pilates teaching experience Kate’s mindful movement approach to Pilates helps you connect your mind with your body.
Her classes are carefully designed using the latest scientific research and Pilates methodology to give you a safe and effective Pilates class as well as a fantastic and fun exercise experience.
It is Kate’s passion for a holistic approach to health and fitness that has taken her all over the world as a fitness professional and massage therapist.
She has used her in-depth knowledge on how the body works and her worldwide experience to create a safe, welcoming and inspiring environment at the 4Most Fitness Studio.
“I totally believe that if we move better, we feel better!”
I am passionate about sharing the positive benefits of Pilates with everyone. I get such a buzz out of seeing my clients improve from week to week, seeing them grow in confidence and seeing their bodies become stronger – it truly excites me!
My qualifications and training are below but if you’ve got any questions then I’d love to hear from you.
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s The Foot: Foot mechanics, gait, shoe wear & medical background – 2nd October 2015
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s Assessment techniques of The Foot: Assessment techniques for foot management – 3rd October 2015
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s Pilates based treatment of the foot, motor control and recruitment – 4th October 2015
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s Scoliosis aetiology, Background and Spinal Mechanics – 24th March 2015
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s Assessment techniques for Scoliosis management – 25th March 2015
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s Pilates based treatment of Scoliosis, focusing on Motor Control and Recruitment/Mat – 26th March 2015
- NO HANDS Side Position – January 2015
- NO HANDS Sports Massage (Hips) – October 2014
- Tye4 Training with Mbodies Academy, London – September 2014
- Rebekah Rostein’s Standing Spiraling Full Body Integration – 24th March 2014
- Mariska Breland’s Multiple Sclerosis Matwork, Accessories & Pilates Apparatus Exercise Specialist – January 2014
- Mariska Breland’s Pilates Exercises For Neurological Conditions – 1st April 2017
- Mariska Breland’s Multiple Sclerosis Exercise Specialist – 27th March 2017
- Mariska Breland’s Stroke Exercise Specialist – 26th March 2017
- Mariska Breland’s Parkinson’s Disease Exercise Specialist – 25th March 2017
- Dr Suzanne Martin’s The Hypermobile Client in the Pilates Environment – 18th August 2016
- Heather King-Smith’s Spine Dysfunction – 31st July 2016
- Heather King-Smith’s Shoulder and Neck Dysfunction – 30th July 2016
- Heather King-Smith’s Lumbopelvic-Hip Complex Dysfunction – 29th July 2016
- International Fascial Integrity Workshop – 24th June 2016
- Industrial Safety Training Service Emergency First Aid At Work – 14th May 2016
- Heather King-Smith’s Stress Urinary Incontinence – 22nd April 2016
- STOTT Pilates Athletic Conditioning on the V2 Max Plus Level 2 – November 2013
- STOTT Pilates Reformer & CardioTramp Barre Workout – November 2013
- Merrithew Fitness Zenga Fascial Fitness: Exploring the Arm Lines – November 2013
- Merrithew Fitness Zenga Vinyasa on the V2 Max Plus Reformer Level 1 – November 2013
- The Pink Ribbon Program Rehabilitative Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist with Doreen Puglisi – June 2013
- Carolyne Anthony’s Pilates for Menopause Program, Matwork and Equipment – March 2013
- Carolyne Anthony’s Healing Exercises for Diastasis Recti and C Section – March 2013
- Carolyne Anthony’s Pre / Post Natal Pilates Specialist Programme, Matwork and Equipment – March 2013
- Carolyne Anthony’s Pilates Applications for Pelvic Floor Health and Dysfunction – March 2013
- Carolyne Anthony’s Myofascial Release Techniques for Fitness Professionals – March 2013
- Rebekah Rostein’s Pilates for Buff Bones Osteoporosis Training – February 2013
- STOTT Pilates Strength training matwork – July 2012
- STOTT Pilates Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer Level 5 – July 2012
- STOTT Pilates Athletic Conditioning with the Medicine Ball – July 2012
- NO HANDS Sports Massage (back of body) – May 2012
- NO HANDS Massage Advanced Practitioner level 2 – November 2011
- NO HANDS Sports Massage (front of body) – October 2011
- NO HANDS Massage Advanced Practitioner level 1 – September 2011
- NO HANDS Massage Practitioner – May 2011
- STOTT Pilates Toning Ball workout level 2 – April 2011
- STOTT Pilates Reformer for Men – April 2011
- STOTT Pilates for Men – April 2011
- NO HANDS Massage Transforming touch – March 2011
- STOTT Pilates Stability Ball level 5 – May 2010
- STOTT Pilates Mini Stability Ball Challenge – May 2010
- STOTT Pilates Endurance Exercises for Teens – May 2010
- STOTT Pilates Foam Roller level 1 – May 2010
- STOTT Pilates for Golfers level 1 – May 2010
- STOTT Pilates Athletic conditioning on the stability cushion – May 2010
- International Fitness Show, Blackpool Winter Gardens, STOTT Pilates Workshop instructor
- STOTT Pilates instructor teacher, Yoga Show London – October 2009
- International Fitness Show, Blackpool Winter Gardens, STOTT Pilates Workshop instructor – March 2009
- STOTT Pilates Advanced Cadillac, Chair & Barrels – February 2009
- STOTT Pilates Intensive Cadillac, Chair & Barrels – December 2008
- STOTT Pilates for Breast Cancer – October 2008
- STOTT Pilates Advanced Reformer – September 2007
- STOTT Pilates Functional Fitness for Golf & Racket Sports – June 2007
- STOTT Pilates Injuries & Special Populations – March 2007
- STOTT Pilates Ultimate Back Care – March 2007
- Pregnancy & Pilates – March 2007
- Boxercise Personal Training and Advanced Trainer – November 2006
- STOTT PILATES Cross over Matwork – November 2006
- STOTT PILATES Intensive Reformer – November 2006
- Sports Massage Association Fit For Skiing – October 2005
- Boxercise and KickBoxercise Certificate – July 2005
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage (VTCT / IIHHT) – November 2004
- STOTT PILATES Advanced Mat Repertoire – November 2004
- Sports Massage Association Sacroiliac joint, pelvic movement & low back pain – September 2004
- STOTT PILATES Intensive Mat Plus Essential & Intermediate Mat Repertoire – July 2004
- Sports Massage Association Myofascial Release and Trigger Point – June 2004
- Diploma in Reflexology (VTCT / IIHHT) – May 2004
- Diploma in Aromatherapy (VTCT / IIHHT) – May 2004
- Sports Massage Association Functional Rehabilitation of the shoulder – April 2004
- Diploma in Stress Management & Hypnotherapy – February 2003
- Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy – October 2002 – January 2003, Premier Ltd.
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff – BSc (Hons) Food Studies, 1993 – 1996
Friendly & knowledgable
I love helping people with their goals in life
Whether its scaling Mount Everest or just wanting to get up the stairs pain free! Or even if you want to get some “YOU” time and feel better about yourself in mind, body and spirit. I am here to help.
If you’re still not sure than either drop me a line or join the VIP list to be kept up to date.